Looking for Allergy Relief? You’re Not Alone!
1 in 5 Americans experience allergies every year.
Environmental allergens such as pollen, pet dander, dust and mold are not a problem for most people. Our immune system typically interprets them as being harmless. When our immune systems overreacts, our body produces an allergic reaction, followed by many unpleasant symptoms.
Symptoms of an Allergic Reaction
- Shortness of breath, wheezing, coughing or chest tightness
- Low energy or fatigue
- Itchy, swollen, red, or tearing eyes
- Recurrent ear or sinus infections
- Stuffy, congested nose
- Postnasal drip
- Sinus pain, pressure and recurrent infections
- Itching, welts, hives, rash or skin irritation
Adult and Pediatric Allergy Treatent Plans
testing at Southern West Virginia ENT can determine the source of your allergic
reaction. Once we have identified the allergens affecting you, Dr. Justin
Douglas and his skilled allergy care team can develop an individual
immunotherapy treatment to meet your health needs and personal lifestyle.